- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
The Reshape collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address)
- Logs for analytics purposes
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Reshape with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to the newsletter online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
The Reshape collects your data so that we can:
- Send you an e-mail you with the newsletter.
How do we store your data?
The Reshape securely stores your data at on protected cloud infrastructure located in European Union.
The Reshape will keep your data for undetermined time period. Once you asked us to do so, we will delete your data as soon (either via unsubscribe button or via an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org).
We may use your information in order to track your relationship with us and our site(s) as well as to send you emails about information you have requested or other information or promotions specifically relevant to Cooper Press and its activities. Essentially, your data will only be used for the specific purposes for which it was collected.
We may, occasionally, send surveys or even direct one-to-one mail in order to manage our customer service processes.
We do NOT share your information with third parties, we do NOT share your email addresses with sponsors or any third parties, and we do NOT run exclusive ‘sponsored’ emails on behalf of third parties. We may, however, have sponsors or advertisers for emails you would otherwise be choosing to receive but will not send mails specifically for the purpose of advertising third parties or their products.
Please note that we do not store credit/debit card numbers nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Information will not be disclosed to other parties without the consent of the individual whom it is about, unless there is legislation or other overriding legitimate reason to share the information (for example, the prevention or detection of crime).
What are your data protection rights?
The Reshape would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Reshape for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Reshape correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Reshape to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Reshape erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Reshape restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Reshape's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Reshape transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Reshape uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Reshape uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org